Become Part of AHF’s Circle of Care
Whether you are newly diagnosed or looking for a new healthcare provider, AHF’s circle of care was designed with you in mind. It’s easy to join.
- Los Angeles: 213-304-8151
- Oakland/San Francisco: 510-457-8405
- District Of Columbia
- Washington: 202-578-2330
- Broward/Miami Dade: 954-496-9323
- Jacksonville: 904-445-7094
- Lithonia/Atlanta: 404-725-8513
- Prince Georges County: 202-578-2330
- New York
- Brooklyn: 347-988-9539
- For any other locations, please call 888.AIDS.CARE
What to Expect
When you arrive you will be greeted by the front office staff and they will guide you through your first appointment. You will then meet with the Benefits Counselor who will conduct a financial and benefits screening and register you as a client. This will also allow us to determine if you can qualify for any other services such as AIDS drug cost assistance (ADAP) and/or Medi-Cal. On this initial visit you will receive a new client orientation and a tour of the site. We look forward to meeting you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your health care provider and please keep in mind that you will be in good hands.